You Can expand and collapse content on the press page. All content moves down the page as you show or hide content.
- Phil Deluca: Vocals- I’m a native Floridian born and raised in the Tampa Bay area. My musical influences are Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchet, Allman Brothers and so on but I love all Rock and Roll.
- Joie Preece: Bass – They call him The Beast. He’s the man who lays down the groove to make you move. Joie specializes in straight ahead bass lines. Staying in the pocket, baby, that’s what it’s all about.
- Bobby Bellino: Drums – In elementary school I spent a lot and I mean a lotta time in the principals office, my crime? Playing drums on the desk with my hands and disrupting my classmates, my punishment was Dads idea, he said, “Let’s give him drum lessons”! Just another reason to love Dad! My probation officer was a drum teacher, Jimmy Brown, and I did my time in a place called The Drummers Den located in Peru, Illinois. Fact is Jimmy Brown was the same man that taught Keith Knuteson, the drummer for the famous Doobie Brothers, a lotta chops!
- Jerry Bohannon: Lead Guitar – Born in Chicago I got Influenced early on by Black Sabbath, ted Nugent, Van Halen, as well as Judas Priest. My Brother Dennis introduced me to guitar at the age of 16. I was able to “Catch on” pretty quick. As a couple years went by me and my friends eventually put our first band together called THC. we would play all around the neighborhood there in Southside Chicago.
- Tim Zeman: Guest Vocals – I’m really a fan of all things rock…from the Stones to Slipknot…all depends on the mood. I don’t really have a favorite song… just whatever is stuck in my head at the moment. My vocal influences are Robin Zander, Rob Halford and Dean Martin….or anyone who can take a song and make it their own…
Along with No Excuses. I still travel to Chicago three or four times a year where I sing in a band called Big Trouble…
I really enjoy being in Florida and getting a chance to sing in a band with a great bunch of guys…
- Denny Ferguson: Rhythm Guitar – My musical influences are anything rock n roll from metal, alternative, blues, classic rock, southern rock. My current gear I use is Black Star 6l6 100 watt tube amplifier with 4×12 Crate blue voodoo speaker cabinet. I currently play Ibanez S series guitar with Digitech rp360xp multi effects processor and have been known to play Fenders, Gibson, Charvel and Washburn guitars.]
3 guys From Chicago 1 from southern Virginia and 1 from, well we aren’t sure where Doug is from (Even he isn’t sure… We think he’s an android from the future) now all 5 are on the west coast of Florida – No Excuses performs as a band that melts your face off with hard hitting rock n roll with the electricfying lead guitar from Jerry Wizard Fingers Bohannon, the throbbing grooveness from Joie The Beast Preece on bass, pounding beats from Bam Bam Bellino on the skinz, while Denny Ferguson keeps the boys honest with his driving rhythm guitar with the amazing Tim “Z-Man” Zeman ripping the heavens apart with his pure rock vocals.