You Can expand and collapse content on the press page. All content moves down the page as you show or hide content.
- Phil DeLuca: Vocals – I’m a native Floridian born and raised in the Tampa Bay area. My musical influences are Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchet, Allman Brothers and so on but I love all Rock and Roll.
- Jerry Bohannon: Lead Guitar – Born in Chicago I got Influenced early on by Black Sabbath, ted Nugent, Van Halen, as well as Judas Priest. My Brother Dennis introduced me to guitar at the age of 16. I was able to “Catch on” pretty quick. As a couple years went by me and my friends eventually put our first band together called THC. we would play all around the neighborhood there in Southside Chicago.
- Ray Barse: Rhythm Guitar: – Call me Shorty Magoo. I was born in upstate New York and moved to FL at the age of 14. I seen my older brother play a little riff on an acoustic and thought hey, I wanna do that. I learned “Smoke on The Water” to impress the girls and it worked! Lol. The rest is history.
- Bill Grayless: Bass – I’m the big bad Dude, who lays down the groove to make you move. I specialize in straight ahead bass lines. Staying in the pocket, baby, that’s what it’s all about.
- Bobby Bellino: Drums – In elementary school I spent a lot and I mean a lotta time in the principals office, my crime? Playing drums on the desk with my hands and disrupting my classmates, my punishment was Dads idea, he said, “Let’s give him drum lessons”! Just another reason to love Dad! My probation officer was a drum teacher, Jimmy Brown, and I did my time in a place called The Drummers Den located in Peru, Illinois. Fact is Jimmy Brown was the same man that taught Keith Knuteson, the drummer for the famous Doobie Brothers, a lotta chops!
3 guys From Chicago 1 from southern Virginia and 1 from New York, now all 5 are on the west coast of Florida – No Excuses performs as a band that melts your face off with hard hitting rock n roll with the electrifying lead guitar from Jerry “Wizard Fingers” Bohannon, the throbbing grooveness from Bill Grayless on bass, pounding beats from Bobby “Bam Bam” Bellino on the skinz, while Ray “Shorty Magoo” Barse keeps the boys honest with his driving rhythm guitar, and the amazing Phil “The Rock” DeLuca ripping the heavens apart with his pure rock vocals.